Cold Support Apothecary
- Sambucus:* (recent evidence suggests this may be contraindicated for COVID-19)
100mg Black Elderberry extract per serving
Take 2 teaspoons 2 times a day
- Vitamin C Tabsules: * (available in powder form also)
Each tab is 1.5 grams
Take 1-2 tabs every 4 hours with the goal of at least 12 grams per day when feeling sick
- Viracid: a concentrated blend of herbal anti-virals (echinacea, sambucus, etc…)
Take 2 tabs every 4 hours with vitamin C
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D is an important regulator of immune system communication
During illness add 10 drops of vitamin D + K2 per day
- Biocidin LSF: if symptoms (fever, fatigue, aches, cough, headache, sore throat) persist for more than a week, add this formula to give your general immune system a boost
2 pumps under the tongue – hold for 60 seconds
- Epsom salt baths: 2 cups of epsom salts + 1/2 cup baking soda and any essential oils desired added to a warm bath. Soak for 20 mins. Can be done daily.
- Sweat therapy: Sitting in a dry, wet, or IR sauna that causes you to sweat is a great way to help clear infections. Make sure you are drinking at least 2 liters of water if doing saunas.
- IV Hydration and Nutrients: ARISE MD offers in-office IV “recovery” treatments. We typically use high dose vitamin C, B complex and electrolyte solution. Can be done daily when feeling ill.
- Biocidin TS: blend of 17 herbs that are clinically proven to disrupt the biofilms that make viruses and bacteria resistant to your immune system’s defense
2 sprays back of throat 4 – 6 Times per day when feeling sick
- Argentyn 23 Silver Spray: colloidal silver antimicrobial nasal spray can also be used on the throat if Biocidin TS is not giving some relief within 24 hours. 1 spray back of throat.
- CBD salve-1000mg/1oz: rub a dime-size of the salve from chin to base of the neck
- Gargle with warm salt water three times per day
- Hot water, lemon and teaspoon of honey sipped throughout the day. Can be paired with Yogi Tea’s Organic, Throat Comfort tea bags
- Argentyn 23 Silver spray: colloidal silver antimicrobial nasal spray should be used as one spray delivered twice daily to each of the nasal passages. Best done after using the Netti Pot or “Sinugator”
- Saline rinse of nose and sinuses: We recommend doing a “nasal lavage” each night before bed with the “Sinugator” (Get it on Amazon here) using warm water and the provided saline packet.
Can be done safely every night for one week then take a one-day break before continuing therapy.