COVID Prevention Care at Arise MD
The Arise MD clinic was recently accepted to the FLCCC Alliance (Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance) and I am in discussions with them weekly, as well as COVID-19 doctors outside the Alliance. We’ve learned a lot in the last month. The SARS Cov-2 virus can be very complicated. *EDIT* Originally in this post, I provided details on how we are managing and treating our covid patients, however as new information becomes available, treatment protocols have changed. Therefore, I’ve created a new post with updated information regarding the general treatment plan.* I’m here to support you and your health.
Arise MD Prevention Protocol
- Please see new blog post for details.
RECORD BASELINE VITAL SIGNS
- Blood Pressure
- Heart Rate (at rest and after a flight of stairs)
- Pulse oximeter
KNOW YOUR BASELINE BLOODWORK
- Sed Rate
- Vitamin D
- Sleep 7 hours per night
- Eat a dairy free, high fiber, low sugar diet
- Optimize treatment of any existing disease
- Exercise 150 minutes per week at moderate intensity – PREVENTION STAGE ONLY (not post-infection)
- Stay hydrated (we like Hydrus twice per day)