Dr. Adam Miller is an integrative medicine expert helping 40+ year-old professionals avoid or recover from the same stress-related diseases that threatened his surgical career in 2012. Dr. Miller shifted from patient to practitioner in 2013 through certifications from the American Association of Age Management Medicine and the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine. He has coached professionals in six different countries from “successful, but suffering” to purpose-filled and thriving.
Dr. Adam Miller is a surgeon specializing in oral surgery, skin cancer, facial cosmetics, and sleep apnea. After directing a cosmetic surgery center in Malaysia from 2007-2014, Dr. Miller returned to the U.S. with an effective holistic approach to his surgical patients. He is an associate editor of The Journal of Oral Implantology and has lectured in Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, and Hong Kong on complex oral and facial surgical issues.
Dr. Adam Miller has experience. He holds a dental degree, medical degree, internal medicine internship training, general surgery internship training, board certification in facial surgery and stem-cell certification. He has advanced age-management, cosmetic surgery, skin cancer, sleep apnea and dental implant experience in the US and Asia.
Dr. Adam Miller helps patients transcend inefficient and fragmented care. He created a TOP Health model: Treat existing disease with the very best from Asia and the Americas, then Optimize health in order to Prevent future disease. For Dr. Miller healing is an art. His practice is ARISE MD, where the tired and frustrated find answers.
- DDS, Marquette University 1998, Cum Laude
- MD, University of Pittsburgh, 2002
- Internal Medicine Internship, Allegheny General Hospital, 2002
- General Surgery Internship, Allegheny General Hospital, 2003
- Maxillofacial Surgery Chief Resident, Allegheny General Hospital, 2004
- Unrestricted Anesthesia Certification, Pennsylvania (DA031608), 2005
- Board Certification, American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, 2007
- Medical Director, DuBois Laser Skin Center, 2005-2008
- Medical Director, Center for Oral, Facial & Wellness Services 2008-2013, Normah Hospital, Malaysia
- Co-creator of Intelligent Melatonin, 2012
- Contributing Author, What Successful Women Do With Their Money, 2012
- Associate Editor, Journal of Oral Implantology, 2013-2017
- American Academy of Age Management Medicine Certification, 2013
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (written) Board Certification, 2013
- A4M Primary Skin Cancer Medicine Certification, 2013
- U.S. Stem Cell, Physician Certification, 2014
- Wisconsin, USA, Medical and Dental Licenses, 2013- present
- Founder, ARISE MD, 2015
Schedule your consult : arisemd.setmore.com