I love adventure and playing in the jungle or mountains are great reasons for me to maintain peak health. But skiing, mountain biking and trekking at forty isn’t the same as it was in my twenties. To look and feel my best, my body requires more attention, more respect.
CEO, Medical Director
After globe trotting as a surgeon for six years I got “altitude sickness.” I hit the proverbial wall in SE Asia. From 2011-2013 I suffered from adrenal fatigue, dental breakdown, pericarditis, irritable bowel and intestinal parasites. That period was the big scare that got me, a successful surgeon, thinking differently about my health and the shortcomings of the US healthcare system. Nothing makes a doctor more passionate about helping others than experiencing life as a helpless patient. My passion for holistic and integrative care comes first from my victory as a patient.
Maybe your altitude sickness is from flying high as a super-mom or being a hero-boss at work. There are many good reasons to push your body. But, far too many of us are paying the price for living hard and neglecting our health. I’ve dedicated my career to helping people recover from or prevent the stress-related diseases that wrecked my body. As you walk the path of restoration, you will see my footprints on the trail beneath you. (Click on “Dr.Miller’s History” below for more about my medical history.)
Welcome to a better path!
Adam C. Miller, DDS, MD
When my clients need age management medicine I refer them to Dr. Miller!
Dr. Miller has helped me swim faster! Go Badgers!
- DDS Marquette University School of Dentistry1998, Cum Laude
- MD University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, 2002
- Internal Medicine Internship Allegheny General Hospital, 2002
- General Surgery Internship Allegheny General Hospital, 2003
- Maxillofacial Surgery Chief Resident Allegheny General Hospital, 2004
- Anesthesia Certification, Pennsylvania (DA031608), 2005
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, 2007
- Medical Director, DuBois Laser Skin Center, 2005-2008
- Medical Director, Center for Oral, Facial & Wellness, 2008-2013, Normah, Malaysia
- Co-creator, Intelligent Melatonin, 2012
- Co-creator, iAM Integrative Skincare, 2012
- Contributing Author, What Successful Women Do With Their Money, 2012
- Associate Editor, Journal of Oral Implantology, 2013-2017
- American Academy of Age Management Medicine Certification, 2013
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Med. (written) Board Certification, 2013
- Skin Cancer Medicine Certification, A4M, 2013
- U.S. Stem Cell Physician Certification, 2014
- Wisconsin Medical and Dental Licenses, 2013- present
- Founder, ARISE MD, 2015
- Medical Advisory Board, Bio-Botanical Research, 2019
- Thought Leaders Council, Xymogen Corporation, 2019
- Hair transplant
- Fat-derived stem cells
- Deep chemical facial peel
- Refractive Eye Surgery
- Periodontal disease
- Gingival graft
- IV nutrients
- Fraxel facial resurfacing
- Colon hydrotherapy
- Intestinal parasites
- Brain surgery (child)
- Multiple concussions
- Anxiety and depression
- Radiofrequency facial treatment
- Altitude sickness
- Seasonal affective disorder
Passionate About Helping Others
Dr. Miller is a surgeon
Dr. Miller is an integrative medicine expert.
Dr. Miller helps patients transcend inefficient, fragmented care.
A Unique Skin Journey
Weary from globe-trotting and running my center in Asia, I spent a few weeks with an inspiring colleague of mine, Dr. Bensimon, in Portland, OR. Dr. B invented the “BensiPeel” – a skin rejuvenation procedure utilizing croton oil diluted in phenol.
My contention in 2013 was that a stem cell rich fat transfer could be done at the same time as a BensiPeel “lite.” Persistence pays. Dr. B finally agreed to try the experiment with yours truly as Patient 1. We proved that the combination of procedures was safe and effective. The only thing I would do differently now is improve my gut health and optimize my hormones before the procedure.