Genova ONE Micronutrient “Vitamin and Mineral Levels” Urine Test
The ONE FMV is a unique combination of nutritional tests that provides an analysis of key nutritional biomarkers in one convenient urine collection. Requiring only a first morning void (FMV) urine collection, the ONE FMV nutritional test is a convenient patient-friendly way to assess the functional need for antioxidants, B-vitamins, minerals, digestive support, and amino acids.
Insights gained from the ONE FMV nutritional test allows clinicians to target nutritional therapies to the precise needs of their patients.
The ONE FMV nutritional test supports assessment of a patient’s nutritional needs by identifying nutritional deficiencies that may be causative factor in complex chronic conditions.
The unique features of the ONE FMV report:
- A Suggested Supplement Schedule which offers personalized recommendations based on test results
- An Interpretation-At-A-Glance page that provides facts on nutrient function, causes and complications of their deficiencies, and dietary sources
The Complete ONE FMV Offers:
- Metabolic Analysis (urine organic acids)
- Urine Amino Acid Analysis (essential and non-essential amino acids, plus intermediary metabolites)
- Oxidative Stress Analysis (urine biomarkers indicative of oxidative stress)
To view a sample report, click here.