Great Plains Mold and GPL Toxins “Toxicity Screen” Urine Test
With The Great Plains Laboratory new MycoTOX Profile, we can identify mycotoxin exposures and make recommendations for detoxification treatments that have been effective for many patients.
Mycotoxins are some of the most prevalent toxins in the environment. Mycotoxins are metabolites produced by fungi like mold, which can infest buildings, vehicles, and food.
A majority of mycotoxin exposures are through food ingestion or airborne exposure.
Diseases and symptoms linked to mycotoxin exposure include fever, pneumonia-like symptoms, heart disease, rheumatic disease, asthma, sinusitis, cancer, memory loss, vision loss, chronic fatigue, skin rashes, depression, ADHD, anxiety, and liver damage.
Advantages of the MycoTOX Profile:
- MycoTOX screens for eleven different mycotoxins, from 40 species of mold, in one urine sample.
- MycoTOX is the most comprehensive and competitively priced mycotoxin test available.
- MycoTOX uses the power of advanced mass spectrometry (MS/MS), which is necessary to detect lower levels of these fungal toxins. This test is optimal for follow up testing to ensure that detoxification therapies have been successful.
MycoTOX pairs perfectly with the Organic Acids Test (OAT), GPL-TOX (Toxic Non-Metal Chemical Profile), Phospholipase A2 Activity Test, and the Glyphosate Test. This gives you comprehensive testing to assess exposure to common environmental toxins and the damage that can be caused by this exposure, all at a great value, and all from one urine sample.
To view a sample report, click here.
- If the product you receive has been damaged, we have a 100% replacement guarantee. However, we do not return or exchange products for any other reason. All sales are final.
- After our 1-2 day processing period, all products will ship to your home in 3-5 business days (domestic) or 6-10 business days (international) through USPS.