ORAL DNA “oral microbiome status” Saliva Test
MyPerioPath® is Oral DNA’s most widely used test for the detection of oral pathogens that cause gum disease and threaten oral & systemic health. MyPerioPath® provides early warning of oral pathogens to enable the personalization of periodontal treatment.
The pathogens tested for in MyPerioPath® can help determine if a patient is at increased risk of Cardiovascular Disease, Diabetes, Stroke and birth complications.
When it comes to periodontal disease…test, don’t guess.
The test report will tell you:
- The type and concentration of disease-causing bacteria
- The bacterial information necessary to help classify high-risk versus low-risk cases
- Targeted treatment considerations designed to help you provide personalized therapy Treat the cause, not the symptoms:
- Create a highly personalized treatment approach
- Enable better risk assessment for more predictable outcomes
- Establish a systematic way to track patient oral health progress
- Increase patient acceptance of recommended treatment plans
To view a sample report, click here.