Pathway Genomics SkinFit™ Home DNA Test (Genetic Skincare Guidance) Saliva Test
Your DNA play’s a big role in the health and appearance of your skin. By understanding your genetic predisposition to wrinkles, cellulite, inflammation, and other skin conditions, you can make positive changes to eliminate, reduce, or delay symptoms for a personalized skin care plan.
Many products claim to restore and maintain a beautiful complexion. But not all products may be right for your skin. Instead of experimenting with costly creams and treatments, your personalized genetic report can tell you exactly which nutrients and topicals are most effective for you.
Environmental and biological factors play a key role in determining how your skin evolves over time. By identifying your unique risk factors, you can take proactive steps to maintaining your beautiful skin.
Pathway Genomics’ DNA skin tests were developed in partnership with leading dermatology and aging science research groups at Stanford, Berkeley, The Salk Institute and New York University.
With Pathway Genomics’ skin test, you’ll learn:
- Your personalized skin genetic profile, including analysis of seven categories of skin health
- How to proactively address your skin health through lifestyle, care, and nutrition improvements
- Gain insight into which skin nutrients and topicals will benefit your skin the most
- Learn which procedures are recommended for you
To view a sample report, click here.
- If the product you receive has been damaged, we have a 100% replacement guarantee. However, we do not return or exchange products for any other reason. All sales are final.
- After our 1-2 day processing period, all products will ship to your home in 3-5 business days (domestic) or 6-10 business days (international) through USPS.